Friday 29 April 2011

I'M YOUR TEACHER


Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick.
Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he choose me !!

So I went up to the whiteboard and taught my friend.

First I taught grammar or something that I can. I'm funny to teach them because it the first time that I taught the student and I felt so very scary. I don't want them to look at me so much and I tell them that finally we play game or do something.

Second I taught them about listening but they said they don't want to learn it because it difficult to listen so I changed to reading. When we finished the reading we started to play game. We played the game that we called "Stop The Bus". I think it is happy I see a lot of them are laugh and after it was time to go to home.

Finally I think it is my good day but sometimes i feel so tired to teach them and i wish my teacher was feel better soon.

3 comments:

  1. Good post!
    Yes, teaching can be tiring, especially if the students don't listen. What do you think a teacher should do if the class doesn't pay attention?

    ReplyDelete