Monday 11 April 2011

My Introduction!


Hello Everybody! My name is VIRANICH.I am 12 years old.I have 2 brothers and no sisters.My mother is a doctor,and my father is an engineer.I study in Tuol Tom Poung high school and in ACE school.In school i like to play with my friend.I like to study math and chemise. I am good at math and chemise, but the first is math.I always have good mark on math.My teacher always explain me when i cannot do some exercise.

In ACE school i like to studying about Grammer and Reading,but i think Listening is very difficult because it always speak very fast. In my freetime i like to reading book,listening to music,watching TV,Playing sport and doing my homework.In sport i like to playing badminton and basketball..I don not want to play football but i think man likes to play football very much.

My favorite animal is rabbit. I like rabbit very much because it is very smart and beautiful.In the future i want to be a doctor because i want to help sick people,but my parents want me to be a lawyer but i do not want.And i think when i was a doctor i could help my family,other people in my country.I would open the clinic when i was a doctor.Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Well written, Viranich! Don't worry about listening- we will do a lot of practice in class!

    ReplyDelete