Thursday 19 May 2011

Just Realize what ' To Lose' means..

Guess what! I've been punished for disrupting class when I didn't do so! It was so unfair, Liz was the one who should be responsible for this! She was the one who started first. But the thing is that Mr.Paul (my homeroom teacher) didn't get me to explain about what happen and just blame me right away.

It was so not fair. But well, i didn't want to argue with him any longer so I walked to the corner and stood there staring at the ground. And Liz!! She didn't say a thing and just sat there doing the classwork with a frown on her face.

When the class is over, I walked back to my seat and prepared my bag without a word. I refused to talk with nobody along the way to the school's gate. While I was walking toward my bike, Liz came and stood in front of me. I didn't say anything but looked at her with a cold face.
'I'm sorry about the punishment, I really didn't want it to be this way' she said.
'Oh really?' I responded. I guessed she had nothing else to say so I continued my walk and ride back home. The day after, we also continued NOT to say a word with each other. In the break time, my whole classmates got out of class and headed to the cafeteria for lunch. But I didn't feel like eating so I stayed in the classroom and just then, Mr.Paul came by my seat and had a talk with me.
'I'm sorry for the misunderstanding of you yesterday, Liz came and told me everything' I was surprised of his words, but without saying a thing I bowed and rushed quickly out to the cafeteria.

I wasn't here for lunch. In fact, I came to see Liz. My intention was to say sorry to her for my rude behavior yesterday. But I guess, she was not here. I could just wait in the room for the next class. But I felt like saying it now. Because if I waited any longer, things might became even worse.
I decided to asked Holly, one of my classmate, if she saw Liz walking here. But then Holly once again surprised me with her words.
'Well just now, I heard that she was resigning from school. Oh! I just saw her walking toward the gate a while ago' I said thanks and quickly ran to the gates through the Hall. Soon after that, I saw Liz with her bag on the back walking out of the hall.

'Wait!' I shouted but it seemed like she didn't hear me. She walked out of the gate and stood there waiting for someone (it might be her parents). But just then, a car came and accidentally bumped into Liz. I, who was standing not far behind, couldn't move a finger. The guards were running to her and called the teacher. Mr.Paul and Mr.Edward came and asked us what has happened. I just couldn't say a thing. I fell to the ground and cried with no reasons. I just realize how it feels to lose someone with your own faults. If i could just forgave her that day..If i could just talked to her as normal...This wouldn't be happening.

Maybe Gods want me to realize the word 'Lose'....to feel how is it to lose someone..and I guessed this was the first time that I wished I could make time turned back... It really does hurt... and after that incident..I couldn't bring myself back to normal.. I think i will feel guilty..for the rest of my life..
P.S Thanks for the reading, and this was just my made-up story for the blog. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it! Bye~!

-Nina-

42 comments:

  1. very nice post nina!i like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, sometimes I read a story and just think 'wow!'

    Your story is one of those times, so here goes...

    WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!your post is very cool and i really enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi nina!

    your writing is so good but i don't understand the word P.S can you tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good writing and full meaning . I like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. what is P.S?
    That is a very goood story..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post it so great,i like your post so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a very good story but i don't really know what is P.S?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your story in the blog is very very interesting story, And I think that it's a sad story. I like that very much Nina:)

    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Nina
    ur story is so good n i want to that if it is a movie it will be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW nina! How do you wrote the story so perfectly? How did you do that? You proved a lot then I think!could you teach me? that was awesome!!! I really really enjoyed it!!!

    Love: lyda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!amazing nina i like it.you are the best person in class that writing in the blog!best best

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone for the comments^.^ Oh by the way, P.S means post script.
    -Nina-

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use P.S (post script) because i want to add some details at the ending of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, so amazing with this sad story. But if this is a real happening how could you do with that????

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! very good nina! I like this story.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like it but I don't really know p.s.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow I like your story which you wrote it. Have you meet something like like this? Also what does it means P.S?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! It is very nice and good. I hope you can make up more good stories for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. @bubbles: well, if this was really happening in my life, all i could do was just to feel sorry..
    i couldn't do anything else right?
    @Super rock star: Thanks^^
    -Nina-

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow!This is a good story!!I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Fire stars: P.S means post script, we can use it to tell some other details at the ending of the story

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi!nina your post is very interesting for me it look like really it is good blog good vocabulary good grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @fire stars: I haven't met it in real life yet..But i wish that won't be happening..hehhe
    @bubbles: thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks everyone again, really^^

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi nina. Why it was a sad story ???? "-"?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Incredible. !!! I can realize more now what the value of friend... I really enjoy reading...

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow Nina I like your post very much . Very good job Nina

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your story so much nina

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW! nice story and sad also. It's look like the real story..

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, I don't know what to say... It is very good... Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks everyone again ^~^ I really glad that you guys like my story that much! That gives me more effort to write^^

    ReplyDelete
  35. ur welcome... ^.^ i hope u can write more story.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nina- oh, just only feel sorry. But what do you want to do when this happen real? or you want to turn back to the past?????

    ReplyDelete