Saturday 21 May 2011

What is a Friend?

A friend always cares, and who like to share. They know what I think and never leave me alone.

A friend doesn’t count my mistakes but they always corrected my mistake. They are real, best friends that i had in my life.

Friend knows when I’m sad and they always be there with me to solve it. They won’t let me worry, any of the problems.

Friends are sweet and who always make me bright. And they hold me tight. Never make me feel lonely.

I really lucky that have a friend like u all... ^.^

5 comments:

  1. Nice post and it's good to see you writing from home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u teacher. What do u think abt my story.? If it better or worse than before.? I hope others will enjoy reading it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is getting better.
    I am sure others will enjoy 'What is a Friend'

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vikki, nice poem. I really like this: "A friend doesn’t count my mistakes but they always corrected my mistake."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u teacher.... ^.^ i hope so...


    Kath: thank u too... I hope u will enjoy reading it...

    ReplyDelete