Monday 23 May 2011

A good friend outside; a bad friend inside.

On Saturday last weekend I was on my first day at school. My best friend name's John he always help me when I'm in trouble like help my homework teaching me. Also in that day a girl was killed name's Sarah one boy killed her; she also my friend. But after school I heard my friend said about John he is a killer who killed one girl name's Sarah. I just what I just heard. Then tomorrow I decided to asked him about this and he said that is not true. So I believe him because he is my best friend. but I'm still not consider that he not telling the truth. So I go on to asked my another friends, they said John killed her. but I don't believe it because he always help me all the time no you should he also want to kill everyone in the class too and I asked they how do you know? we saw it; so I said goodbye to them and go home. The thing is got frighten and frighten.

Tomorrow at school John asked me and everyone else to his party but I still not answer yet untill the class is finished. I have been asked everyone no one go to his party only me because they are scared of John and I dicided to go to. In the evening there is a party; he lived in a strange house! which far from everyone else. I was walking and walking by the map which John show me. It's difficult to find. I was walking like an hour to get their. The way to his house is very dirty and smelled like someone was killed. So I started feelling afraid. The house number is 546 but when I'm knocked no one open the door. So I telephoned to my teacher and told me that do not go to John's party.
It's a trap. I started to ran very fast but I saw a boy when I'm got near to him it is John he got a knife with his hand and blood I was very afraid. So I asked him why would you lie me and killed Sarah and now me? Because you and Sarah are best friend and I'm not. He tried to killed me but I'm try to say nice to him but it won't work at all. When he tried to killed I was very lucky that I am OK I was ran downstair but the door is locked! After a few minutes John came back. He putted me one shot of his knife. I think I'm was killed already suddenly a police car come and rescue me and my teacher and my friends also here. John tried to ran from the police but unfortunetly the police were surrounded. There is no way that John can run. He tried run but the police catch him and put him into jail. But I felt I was nearly going to die.

---- After one day I woke up again. I'm so glad that I'm OK. but John not. And now I felt my best friend is only good in the outside but bad in the inside.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks. But I don't think it's good enough like your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't say it like that, I think your story is very meaningful, and a great idea, if only you correct a bit grammar, I think it'll be just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you mean 'if you ..... grammar'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also enjoy your story:) but you should read your writing again because I see some mistakes in your writing.


    Nissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Firestars: I mean.. if you correct some of the wrong grammars, your writing will be just perfect^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For Rainbow I know your you mean now, so thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for your advice I will do it as your you say Nissa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Panha, this story has some good suspense (check a dictionary if you don't know that word) so I enjoyed reading it. And the reader enjoying the story is the most important thing by far.

    Rainbow is right- some of the grammar does need correcting- but I thought this was a nice job!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks you very much teacher. I will try to do some more right grammar.

    ReplyDelete