Friday 27 May 2011

The Rosy Glow Chocolate House

Last year, I went on a holiday with my family. First, we went to Rosy Glow Chocolate. It was interesting, because there was a big lake for fishing! And there were many mountains with a lot of kinds of animal. But the most interesting work to do was fishing, because there were many boats for the customers to rode for fishing.

It was 10$ per hour but for the boat to fish was free. Next, it was my lucky for this trip on my holiday because I was able to get a discount for sleeping two night. And the price for sleeping two night was 100$. Therefore, My family and I were having more times at this Chocolate House! And we spent a lot of money with that holiday, too.

Then, in the next morning, we went to fish. Suddenly, there was a big fish jumped out of the lake and fell down. I think it was happy for him when he jumped like that. After that, we caught that big fish with no losing. Because we try our best to caught this big fish. And then, we took him a picture to show my relatives that there was a big fish when I was having an interesting trip.

Suddenly, my father said, leave that fish to his home. And we took that fish to the place that we caught him. But I was really happy to see that fish jumped again. I hope all the people shouldn't caught the strange fish to eat, because it might has a benefit for them to keep that fish alive or took it to the museum.

Finally, we came back to our rooms to took a rest. That's all.

3 comments:

  1. Good writing, Yuth! I like how you released the fish back to its home.

    Try this next time. *My family and I* Not *I and my family*

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked when you wrote "I think it was happy for him when he jumped liked that." It made me feel like the fish was just enjoying being alive. I was sad then, when you caught the fish... and relieved when dad said to let the fish go back to his home! Good writing.

    Why was the place called Rosy Glow Chocolate House? I was expecting chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacher: thank teacher, I already edit it. I'll try more.

    Kathleen: Because it is just like the guest house with a sweet trip just like the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete