Friday 27 May 2011

The young grandma

An old woman went into her daughter wedding .Everyone was looking to her because this woman was so sexy as she was young.She walked slowly with the young boy to congratulate her daughter.She was telling each other that the young boy with a brown hair and carrying the plat of food was her boyfriend.She called her boyfriend to explained about him.I was surprise because of this woman that she was old but the young man also falling in love with her.I never saw in my life and I thought that this my lucky day.

At that time the bride came to welcome her guest.She said that ''THANK FOR CAME TO OUR WEDDING''.Suddenly,this young grandma also said that''AT NEXT WEEK I WILL BE HAVE A WEDDING WITH MY BOYFRIEND''.Everyone surprised again.''So,everybody drank a glass of wine together to congratulated our young grandma''one man said.Unfortunately,this woman couldn't drink it,but she did it because she afraid that everyone was laugh of her.When she began to drink it she was fall down on the floor.Because she forgot to drink the medicine.Ambulance arrived and got her to the hospital.I though I will changed my mind to old people.(Thank for reading)BYE BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Thida.

    Interesting story and good imagination!

    The correct spelling is *bride* not *bridge*

    And look at this sentence: *She walked slowly with the young boy to congratulated her daughter.*

    This should be: *to congratulate*

    Remember to + base form of the verb.

    Did the old lady get better?

    ReplyDelete