Friday 27 May 2011

The Hills Are Alive


Last year I went to Russia with my family and it travel long a day. When we arrive in Russia we went to the hills and it call "The Hills Are Alive". When I arrive there I was surprise because it so amazing. I saw a green interview and beautiful forest. But it very hot and it smell like natural because it has a lot of tree. I saw a fruit was fell down from the tree and it have a lot of fruit in here. When I want to eat it my mum told me that I can't eat. She said that we don't know about it that it have poison or not so that we can't eat it. We walk around there about long ago and then we went to the pleasant place. I order the food and when the actress come with the food, I saw the food like interesting. But when I ate the food, it not delicious and my mother said like that too.So I decide to eat a little. When we ate it already we went to the hotel. In the hotel it so beautiful.
Finally we came back and I showed a photo to my grandmother and she said it so beautiful. I feel so excited and I wish that I went to there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment