Tuesday 24 May 2011

After rain is shine

the rain here mean problem and Shine mean no problem, so the word mean the problem are solve, and everything are good.

Vesa is a girl, who is in grade 9. She study at private school. She is a very good student in the school. She has three best friends. she study in A class. But in this school has other boy who is also very good, study in c class. they are both good at math. His name is Bott and rich

Before Bott think that he is good, don't think about the other. But his friend told him that It has other girl who is as good as him. He know that is Vesa, so when he saw her, he feel so afraid. But her friend said that he always say thing that mean they aren't so good.

For a few months Vesa and bott start to talk to to each other. When bott know that, in vesa class are all good student he think he want to study there. Then he offer the teacher to change class, and the teacher is agree. He has changed class for a month. This month he got number one, and vesa is number two. She was so sad. A month later Bott tell Vesa that he loves her. First time she is so shy, but she isn't agree with yet. But in her heart also love Bott, but just a little. Two or three months later Vesa tell Bott that he also love him, but just a little.

One day Bott saw his ex-girlfriend, His ex-girlfriend name is Thida. Suddenly they start to talk to each other. Thida said 'Hi!' , then Bott said back. 'I know that you already have other girlfriend.''Oh! so fast''but can i hug you for the last time?''...Ok!'suddenly Vesa came out of the class. She saw it. She was very angry. When Bott looked back, he saw Vesa. Vesa ran away. Bott called her, But she didn't look back. When he saw that, Bott ran to her, and said 'that wasn't like you saw, she just my ex-girlfriend' but still she didn't believe. She shouted at him, very loudly. So he let her go.

When they finished the college, Still Vesa didn't to Bott, but Bott try to say sorry to Vesa , But she didn't care. Then she found a job. She worked at a company which Bott's father is director. Bott also worked there. One day company has a party, Bott was there too, also Vesa. When people all came there, Bott went to the stage and 'I want to tell my girlfriend, that I'm so sorry, It wasn't that. I hope you can forgive me. Ok, Vesa?'Then he went down from the stage and go to Vesa and said 'I hope you can forgive me, can't you?'Everyone in there said 'ok! ok! ok!...'. Suddenly she said with crying 'you know I couldn't get it when you do that at that time, and when i think for long time, then I understood, It wasn't your fault.''so why won't you forgive me?'Bott replied. 'It is not reason''Now I just want you to said Ok!''so! Ok! I forgive you', I hope you don't do that again' she relied. They both were very happy. so every problem were solve.

2 comments:

  1. Good work again, Makky. It's a good story told well. I like the strong ending.

    *but Bott try to sorry at Vesa* Better would be-
    *but Bott tried to say sorry to Vesa*

    *so why you don't forgive me?'* Better would be-
    *So why won't you forgive me?'*

    Keep writing Makky, I am enjoying your work.

    ReplyDelete