Friday 27 May 2011

Olympic games




Hi, Everybody! This times i want you to know about the Olympic games. The Olympic games was started a long times ago. First Olympic was recorded in776 BC that was about 3,000 years ago.Olympic were held during the great festival.My resources say Olympics were held to please the various gods. One God, in particular, the most important was called Zeus.

On the Other hand if you want to be on or go to the Olympics, I think you first need yo know about it. At the original Olympics what games did they played??The games that they played some were: Archery, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Swimming, Table Tennis, Taekwondo..... What games did you likes most? For me the games that i like most is Swimming, because i am good at Swimming...!!!

In Cambodia,Olympic games is also have and they started to play at Phnom Penh National Olympic Stadium. It was a place that everyone can enjoy there. Bye!!Bye!!!




2 comments:

  1. Good work.

    Look at this sentence that you wrote: *What games did you likes most? For me the games that i likes most was Swimming, because i was good at Swimming...!!!*

    Better would be: What games do you like most? For me the game that I like most is swimming, because I am good at swimming...!!!*

    Thanks for all the information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete