Friday 27 May 2011

About the animal


Once upon a time I talked to my friend to go for walk on the holiday and my friend said "What day that u go for a walk?" I said, we have to go on July 28th than we have to go the jungle forest in the Vietnam country. When that day is coming my friend in Khmer school and English school came to the bus station to waiting the bus. Suddenly, the bus is coming and my friends got in to the bus. When I was sitting in the bus, I saw a accident that accident is about the car crashed a cow and a cow is die by the car. The end of the story I don't know because I was sitting in the bus and the bus was going to the Vietnam. When I arrived Vietnam, I saw a very big shop in there and my friends are hungry than they went into the shop to buy something. Moreover, I told to my friend when you eat something finish, we had to go to the jungle forest. When I walked to there forest I saw a lots of animals and the most animals are King Kong. It very big and have a black skin. Specially, It look like a king of animal in forest. At the morning, the King Kong was fought his food in the forest for breakfast and at the afternoon, the King Kong was slept in the cave. Finally, I told my friends "now It time to go home". The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment