Friday 27 May 2011

When are they coming?


"Why they were so late?" the man who wearing a yellow T-shirt , had a flag in his hand and was standing in the sea said. I asked him that"Why you was stand here for a long time?" And he said he waiting for the bouts to come here. And I asked him again"What for?" He told me that he wanted to sells his mask when they come here. I thought he is a businessman because he wanted to sell the mask to the tourist. "How long that you waiting for them?" I asked him. "5 years ago but, they never came here. I was angry them very much that they never come here".he said and his face look like he was very angry.
I was walking away from him and I thought maybe some body lied him that they going to come here to bye his mask. I walked to the shop that near the beach and asked the seller."Is he a mask seller?" And she was laughing. "what you laughing about?"she said he is a crazy man.
I'm very surprised when I heard that because, I was believe him that he was waiting for the tourist to come. I don't wanted to believe that I believe a crazy man!!! Oh, my god!!!:(

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, believing a crazy man! That's crazy!

    Good story- I enjoyed reading it a lot.

    Careful with the spelling: *buy* not *bye* *boats* not *bouts*

    And check this sentence out: *"Why they were so late?"* Better would be: *Why are they so late?*

    Goooood job!

    ReplyDelete