Friday 27 May 2011

The good mokeys in my life


Last month, I went on holiday in theAmazon forest with my friend by helicopter. When I was capturing the photo of my friend and my but when I finish captured I saw the big monkey behind us. And then we started to scared and then we built the tents and we went to the forest to took the fruits that is so interesting fruit that we never saw in our home. when i went to forest I saw a lot of animals like monkeys tigers snakes and a lot more. And then I saw the monkey in the picture . I saw they like to eat fruits that was so interesting . It have his baby on his back. An then i go with the monkey cave because he was so friendly with me. I play with his baby. And then when I go home i have his photo with me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my fri! u 4get to put the label...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story, Vicha!

    Look at this: *And then we started to scared...*

    Better would be: *And then we started to get scared...*

    Did you really play with the baby monkey? :-)

    ReplyDelete