Friday 27 May 2011

A very funny day.


Last month I'm with my family decided to go another country. It was one night to packed my things like clothes sunglasses camera and the special thing is my passport. When I'm got there I decided to go to the hotel first. I slept for 1 hour because Iwas very tired. So I went with my father to the swimming pool. It was a bit dark and the water is so beautiful and blue. It was very fun after a half hour then I got back to the hotel. Tomorrow we dicided to go the beach.

T0morrow is began and we started to take a taxi to the beach and it took 3 hours to get there. I was asleep. After one hour I got there. It was an beautiful beach. I wanted to take a close lookedn at the beach but unfortunetely my father said go to the hotel first. Also even the hotel is also looked beautiful. After 15 minutes I went to the beach I also brought my camera, sunglasses, shoes and suncream. After I got there I'm very happy to enjoy because it had a lot of thing to play. It had a beautiful beach volleyball field, coffee shops, clothing shops, cafeterias with hamburger cookies and sweet. The food was very delicious especially hamburgers and cookies. My mum enjoyed shopping because it had a lot of beautiful clothes. We enjoyed there until 5 pm there. Then we got back to the hotel. Tomorrow my father said we have to go back home. And I'm so missing but I'm still very happy.

Tomorrow we got back home but my family and I were all very happy. This is my funny trip which I had. When I got home everyone asked me how the trip enjoyed? Then I answered everything.


3 comments: