Friday 27 May 2011

when are they coming?


Last week i went to Kompongsom with my family in the morning.I saw a lot of people in the street with black white yellow red and green T shirt...when i arrived in market of Kompongsom , i bought a lot of sea food like octopus fish crab ...After that i went to drank something in the restaurant and i search internet about the sea in Kompongsom which one are interesting and fantastic.And than i went to the hotel and sleep...
Next day i went to the sea and swim with my brother and sister near one bridge .i saw the man with a yellow T shirt and flat on the bridge .I think that'' this man waiting for the boat or waiting for some friend'' .I want to asked him to but i stay under the bridge .the weather are cool atmosphere are good environment are interesting.It was very comfortable .when i went to ask him he say''i waiting for the who is fisher men '' I told it is the good job. When i came back home i buy a lot of fish to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment