Friday 27 May 2011

The Danger Animals

Long time ago in my country there were a lot of dangerous and cruel animals like tigers, lions, buffalo, bears, etc. Until now some of them disappear only a few of them still have a life. The most danger animals are tigers and lions and they ran very fast the other animals can against. They eat the gentle animals and also the people. I'm very afraid of these animals and I've never seen these animals before I only see them in the TV.

Last week I went to Tamao mountain with my family. It's a famous zoo in my country. There are a lot of wild animals. The animals were very smart like the parrots can speak with the people and understand what we are saying. When I was looking at the elephants dance I heard the strange sound very loud. It was the tigers sound. I was very scared and I didn't want to stand and look at the tigers in front of the cage. But my parents said'' don't worry they are in the cage come and look at them with us''. I saw a man threw the meat for the tigers to eat and he said sometimes they bit each other and the people were very scared because of the loud shouted voice. Many of the foreign people said some tigers are gentle and they can play with the tigers together like a good relative, but I didn't believe them. I think maybe at the end the tigers will eat them.

After I saw the real tigers at Tamao mountain I came back home. I want the people not just for my country I want for all the countries in the world please protect the wild animals don't just hunt for sell please think if didn't have animals in our country what would happen???. There are no visitors came to visit and other problems not only one.

2 comments:

  1. This is writing of very high quality.

    Your last paragraph is very good and makes for a strong conclusion. Well done!

    *I think maybe at the end the tigers will eat them.* Ha, ha, that's what I think, too!

    Check this out: *and I never seen these animals before...*

    better would be: * and I have never seen these animals before...*

    Great work Lynecta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you teacher for reading my post and told me about the mistakes that I have to correct them.Thank you very mach.

    ReplyDelete