Friday 27 May 2011

Happy Slapping in the Club :)


Today is the weekend , I had a date with my boyfriend in the evening at the "Fever Club" . I'm very happy that I can go outside with the person that I love . When I ate lunch with my family already , I had to prepare myself to be a beautiful girl in my boyfriend's eyes . I prepared myself by MAKE UP my face and go shopping to buy new clothes and new shoes.
The time that I have to go with my love is coming . He come to pick up me at my house . Today, He very handsome and in the car we talk with each other happily . Now we arrived the club , we keep walking into the club and some people in the looked at me and my boyfriend , Maybe they think that "oh! Beautiful girl with a handsome boy".But me and my boyfriend don't care about that , However I see one girl who wear a very beautiful clothes smile to my boyfriend with a sexy mouth , I'm very happy because my boyfriend didn't smile back to that girl .
In the club me and my boyfriend were drinking , dancing and talking very happy and fun . When I sit near my boyfriend , I saw my old friend . So I have to greet her and ask her how it's going in the friendly way that i do to other friends when we are a way from each other since long time ago . When I talk to my friend already, I comeback to my sit . Do you what I see while I was walking to sit ???? I saw my boyfriend kissing with the girl that smile to him when we arrive the club . I really angry and keep walking to them . When i call his name and he turn to look at me and his face is very surprise but I don't care about this face I just stand in front of him and then I slap him .
Today is Monday , this morning I want to go to school very because I want see his face very . you know why ???????Because last night in the club i give him 10 slap and I'm very happy . More than that the thing that make me happy is "I'm not yet give him my FIRST KISS ".



1 comment:

  1. This is a very 'mature' piece of writing. Well done!

    It is a story that can happen to many people but the way that you tell it is very interesting. Keep writing, I can see a big improvement in your stories already!

    Think about this sentence: *Today is Monday , this morning I want to go to school very because I want see his face very .*

    What do you mean by *very*?

    ReplyDelete