Friday 27 May 2011

The house without people



Last month i went to Siem Reap with my family and we went to play a lot of places in Siem Reap province.I saw a lot of tourist there.There i had to visit at some places.I went with my elder brother.

While my brother was riding his moto i saw a very very beautiful house .At that time i was very thirsty i said to my brother for stop the moto.And he said yes because he want to know what i did.

After that i went to that house and said'' Have any people here?i was very thirsty can you gave me some water?'',but no people said to me.At that time i open the door.The door didn't knocked.It was wonderful it is very beautiful house than my house,but i want to know why no peoples live.At that time i walked into this house.In this house has a big television,three big and small sofas,fives beautiful pillows.In this house has a lot of rooms.At that time i walked to the back WOW at that time the house was broken it was collapse and it is an old house.And when i opened the door i opened very strong because i didn't know it is an old house.After that a person said to me''this house no people lived because this house was broken for two year ago has some people doing this like you because they wanted to met their cousin.this house was very oldit was ten year ago.''

It is a very wonderful house for me that when i opened the door it was collapse.i think it's unbelieve able.(:-)

1 comment:

  1. Good story, Viranich. I enjoyed reading it.

    Don't forget to use a capital 'I' not a small 'i' in your writing, OK?

    ReplyDelete