Thursday 19 May 2011

The story that like, Kong fu panda.




All of the stories That I saw are very good. But I think the most story that i like is Kong fu panda.It talks about a panda Who is very lazy.

At that time It had a Turtle god who was very old. And It had a teacher Who teach how to fight. He had lots of students. But all of them are animal. But the most student that he likes was a tiger who was very bad. Before It was just a small one. After It could fight, It did bad thing. A turtle god told that if he still let that tiger alive, It would destroy the world, only a panda could stop it. One time that tiger wanted to kill its teacher. When then teacher fight it back, he could win but in his mind just thought of this tiger was small as before. Then that tiger could win him, But It didn't kill him. Then he let the panda come to study. This panda was very lazy. He just like to eat, and he good at cooking noodle. everyday he made to study how to fight. Sometimes he hid his teacher, but still his teacher could find him.

On day he made to fight with the older students who were very strong. Only a snake he couldn't win. Then his teacher was very hopeless. he asked a turtle god that why he said Panda could help the world. He was very lazy. But still he said little by little, he could be strong. long time ago that panda was improving and he got more better and better. On one day his teacher test him, and he was good. Then he and other student were made to fight with a bad tiger. They were win. But that tiger wasn't die.

I hope you can see this story. I wait to see the path 2. I hope you can also see this path.

8 comments:

  1. Good work and an interesting story, Makky

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice post, and i also like this movie too^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makky this is the best blog , but you have to know the name of the character of the movie and I like the movie to. Great work!

    techsor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! thank. I will try to for my best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your writing.I also like kong fu panda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done makky I love your story

    ReplyDelete