Thursday 2 June 2011

Burn to be some body

Did you ever thought that when you grow up what job that you like to do?
I thought that every body must hope to be anything else when they grow up. Some people would like to be a desingner, a mager or a teacher.... At school some people at school when they study they don't mine about thier study! what about thier future. Example they though when they grown up they wanted to be a teacher but when they are studying they don't mine and how can they teach thier student?
We must think again about our future. I though that when you study abroad your dream must be come true.
we was bourn to be somebody.
For me I though that when i grown up i will go to be a piano teacher, cuz in cambodai didn't have a piano school to teacher cambodain people to know about a piano.That's my dream when i grow up. When you grown up what wold you like to be can you tell me?
Thank for read my post:)

2 comments:

  1. This is a good post- your writing is improving every week, Susana!

    I like the idea that you want to be a piano teacher. Good luck with that!

    Do you want to study abroad? If so, where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,I want to study abroad at Symphony (piano school)

    ReplyDelete