Saturday 4 June 2011

LIttle Ghost BOY

I am the kind of person that not belive with ghost I always think it is just the garbage . I remembered When I was a kid , while I was laying in my bed I felt I wasn't alone in the room and sudden I saw something out of the corner of my eyes so I leaving my brother's room . Instantly I thought it was my littel brother so I followed it out onto the balcony that had about a 5 metre drop . I remembered feeling the ground cold and wet from that day as it had been raining . I walked up to about 10 metres from the figure which I thought was my brother . I asked "Is that you" and calling my brother's name . All he did was turn around and stare at me .

At that instant i kenw it wasn't him . He was dressed in white rags and had dirty face with alot of blood . He was dressed like a boy that looked to have lived about 100 - 150 years ago . I went closer to him asking if he was ok , with no reply yet again and again I moved even closer . He then made a sudden jerk to the edge of the balcony and then quickly jumped off . I ran to the edge of the balcony to see if he was alright but there was nothing there .







I have done some research on the area and on the internet too and all i get is there was a farm for about 100 years old (the place where i live now) with a littel boy who lived there and had died from falling off the roof while helping his father fix the roof shingles.






I belive that the little boy I saw was the boy that had died 100 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment