Thursday 2 June 2011

Sorry,for my accidentally!!

One day, I saw Jane crying sadly in school. I went up to her and asked her what had happened..! "Why are you crying?" I asked Jane as tears streamed down her cheeks..!"It's Laura. I accidentally took her Maths workbook home on Tuesday. As a result, she could not do her homework. Yesterday, Miss Liza punished her for not completing her work. She dose not want to talk to me anymore," Jane explained. "Have you tried calling her at home?" I asked. "Yes. Of course, but she refuse to take the call. She's been avoiding me," said Jane. "Have you apologized to her?"I asked. "I have, and countless times," Jane answered. "Let's try something else,"I suggested.

During Science lesson the next day, I overheard Laura tell Miss Daisy, our Science teacher she had lost her purse during the school assembly. Miss Daisy asked her to be more careful with her belongings in future. That was it, I though to myself. The bell ring for recess. Jane and I walked quickly to the canteen together. Jane bought two curry puffs, a cup if Coke and a packet of prawn crackers and laid them on the table. They were Laura's favorite food and drink. Then, Jane hid in a corner. I looked for Laura and saw her reading a book. I told her that somebody had bought her some food to the table where Jane had laid the items she had bought to Laura. I explained to her that they were from Jane...!

At the moment, Jane appeared. Laura was visibly touched by her gesture. "I knew you had lost your purse. So I thought......."hesitated Jane. "Thank you. Curry puff is my favorite snack," Laura said gently. "I'll leave you two alone to stayed here," I said with a smiley face....!

Thank you for you reading!And sorry for my mistakes...! Bye Bye!!..)

No comments:

Post a Comment