Wednesday 1 June 2011

The very worst day for me!

That morning I went to Khmer school, and my friend took badminton to play at there. My school has four break times. At the first break time some of my classmates played it, for about five minutes later it was my turn to play it. Just start to play I was fell down on the ground, my elbow was very hurt and it has some blood on it. My other friend took me a tissue to wash my elbow.

At the second break time, when I stood out side the class, suddenly my friend came behind me, then she stepped on my shoe. But i didn't know. when I just started to walk, she still stepped on it, suddenly my shoe was broken.It was very bad.

At the third forth break time I didn't go to anywhere just sat at my seat. After the Khmer school I had an extra class to study about physic. When i walked to study at the other class, I didn't look at the ground. suddenly I was fell down again. But it wasn't any problem. But It was very very bad in a morning I was fell down for two times.

In the afternoon my father was busy, so I took motobike to go to school. Along the way I went to school, It had an accident that a car and a motor crash into each other, and the one who drive motor was died, and his head was broken, and his brain was out side. I felt very afraid about it. It was very unlucky for me to see that happening. And it was in my mind for three or four days at that time.

I hope you enjoy my this made up story. It is a bit fun.

1 comment: