Thursday 2 June 2011

MY BEST FRIEND FORVER













I would like to describe my best friend.His name is MALAND.He live in PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA the same as me.I meet him when we were in grade 6 together.Now,We are still studying together in grade 10.

MALAND has black hair and black eyes.He has light skin and my classmates alway think his very handsome.He is muscular but doesn't exercise.

The first thing that I want to say about his personality is that he's friendly and funny.He always talks to friends and never make any bored.He likes traveling with some friends.He always makes new friends on the internet.He always tells joke to everybody.He alway makes me laugh,but he is doesn't like to do homework.In free times,he like is to go shopping to buy shirts shoes and bags.He is also very generous when he see the poor people,he always help buy giving money.

I'm feel lucky to have MALAND as my friend.I'll be really excited when he come to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Nice description Ratanak. He seems like a good friend. I wonder how he is muscular without exercising? :)

    ReplyDelete