Wednesday 22 June 2011

A bout Blog

In Young learner 10 The student need to wrote a story or something that teacher give us to do.In blog I had did for 8 post.

Since, I had write on the blog I can improve my writing and reading skill.I think Blog is good for all student to do,and everyone can look what the student in young learner10 do.One more thing it make a student every easy, the student no need to write on paper just type something that they wanted to said on the blog.It make the student don't have a lots of free times, because when they free time they will play game or do something.If they do blog they will open blog everyday to see their friend comment or teacher comment.

At all I think blog is very very good for student.Next term I hope I would have a blog to do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment