Monday 20 June 2011

My trip

It was happened when I go to Viet Nam with my family It made me so scared when I go in to that Hotel I felt not normal strange feeling but I didn't tell anyone I just keep silent and go to the bed room with my mom dad and brother.In the bed room have three bed.
We're go out,we're back at night then I go to take a shower after take the shower we watched tv.I sleep on one bed near the bed that my mom sleep with my brother and other bed my dad sleep.
My bed's near the bath room I felt so strange I don't know why?but I still keep silent I don't want to sleep on the bed alone then mom turned off the light I tried and tried to sleep but I can't sleep I'm so scared I felt that have someone in the bath room then I heard some noise oh god at there time I wanna cry I don't want to bother my mom my dad and brother because it's time to sleep and one more thing they're tired too.I tried to sleep and keep silent but I can't I'm so scared.
Finally I'm unbearable I go to call my dad that he was sleeping I'm sorry but I'm so scared too then he woke up and asked me''What's happened?''I told him that I'm scared he told me ''Don't worry I'm here''then I go to sleep again and my dad sleep near me at there time I'm not scared like before.In the morning I told mom about last night she said may be my feeling It's not true that's ok I accept but I don't want to stay in that HOTEL then I'm back home I'm so happy when I'm arrived home,but I still remember it in my mind.
I still want to visit Viet Nam again but I don't wanna stay in that Hotel again! I can tell I'm happy and scared at the same time.
Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment