Wednesday 22 June 2011

I love my blog and my teacher so much

Today is 22 June 2011 and it near the end of my term too . when I started to studied with my teacher he told everybody in the class about the blog and told us about the advantages of the blog . At the first time he told them to wrote the post on the blog and everybody could did it well, especially Nina she wrote the post very well and could got 42 comments from everybody in the class . I thought that blog could helped me to increase my knowledge and I hope that teacher wouldn't change the email of the blog and let me do some good posts again when I go YL11 .I love my teacher so much .because he had a lot of experience to teach everybody and always give a prize to the student when they did homework well . I hope that teacher Phillip would teach me again in GEP. and he would look young again , especially I don't want him to change his style hair . He always says good morning morning !!!! everyday . Sometime we play game "Beep Beep".that was very happy . My classmates get on well with teacher , but sometimes we disturbed our teacher and made a noise.
When we got a quiz and spelling bee he always explain us clearly and if no one didn't understand he always explain us again and again . He always look my blogs and my friend blogs every time .
At the last time I want to say thank you to my teacher and the blog , because they help me to increase my knowledge and enjoy it very well. The blog had a lot of post that relate to the Scary post, funny post- extra-.I love the post and my teacher so much , but I love my teacher than a post I wise "he could meet everything lucky and live happily with his wife "Bye Bye my teacher and my post I will miss you forever and Don't forget me too ..

No comments:

Post a Comment