Tuesday 21 June 2011

Poor people in cambodia

Last month some of my friends and me went to visited poor people in the countryside . Because we wanted give them some money, rice-extra-and all of us wanted to survey about their living standard . When we arrived at there . we saw a lot of children and all of them were 7-10,but they didn't go to study they just stayed at home and helped their parents to did a farm and sold something at market . when I asked some people in there and uncle sok one of the villager said "Now I have 5 children and the oldest sister and the second sister have came to worked in PHNOM PENH for 3 years they give 50$ a month and three children are 2 girls and 1 boy. Two of girls are 9-10 and boy just only 5 years old. Two of girls sell some vegatables in market and could earn only 12000riel in the morning and then in the afternoon they go to study and give some to me . I feel sad and miserable . because my wife and me could earn only 30000 riel a day and I want to buy a chicken and a duck , especially my son and my daughters always say that they want to eat chicken curry, but i couldn't buy it for my children and my children always go to harvest rice at the central of the village at every sunday , but sometime they go to the resort and sell some necklace , cash statue and -extra-.
" People in the village are so poor , but we get on well together and always help each other when everyone in the village need us . All the villagers eat rice together under the tree in the Harvest season and we can earn just 300$ during the harvest season , but sometime we can earn 450$ when we sell the rice to merchants ". Said of Uncle Sok
At the last time all the villagers wanted to collected some money to did party for us ,but we said no and gave them some money , especially take our money to did the party for them and give some sweeties to the children .

No comments:

Post a Comment