Wednesday 22 June 2011

Bye bye 10YL


In 10yl class I am very happy. I had study with computer and wrote the text on the blog. I study this level, it very interesting for me. I can search about some new information by the internet and share something wrong with my friend by the blog or admired someone who wrote good on the blog. It can make me improve myself with the computer. I can wrote on computer faster than before. This level is very good for the students. I though all students like to study with computer so much. I can write some long text in a short time too.

Also my teacher this class too he is friendly and nice. I though he is a very good teacher for students. He never made students hate him, all the students like him. He sometime kidding to make students want to study.

So this is the end of my writing on the blog. I would to thank to my teacher and all people who always comment to me and who like to read my blog.

Bye bye............! oi

4 comments: