Wednesday 22 June 2011

My feel while i was doing the blog





While i was doing the blog i think that it was very happy because the blog is important for everybody to learn some writing.

I wanted to writing the blog everyday but i didn't have the internet in my house and i didn't have anytime for doing because i study everyday but it doesn't metter.My teacher always get me to doing the blog.I think it's good for me.l was very happy and i wanted to study with my teacher all class because he's a very good teaching for me.He's didn't teaching about the lesson every day.
I think a lot of people wanted to doing the blog because they think it can help us to have a lot of knowledge, can learn a lot of writing,grammer,reading...
And one more i think it can make everybody happy because some blog are writing a lot of crazy story like the mad seincetist,you make teacher angry....

No comments:

Post a Comment