Wednesday 22 June 2011

Good Bye Blog!!!


This is my last day to write on blog and also my happiest blog I've ever had! Thanks to you blog! Blog helped me a lot of things that I couldn't forgot. Blog help me my writing skills,improved my thought and I could read a lot of story that my friends wrote!
I'm really thankful to teacher Philip that he had taught me so much. He taught me how to read, listen, make paragraph and also he believe in me. The most remembering thing was I had a birthday with all my friends and teacher on the blog. I really really enjoyed and helpful from the blog.I hope the student next term will be happy and enjoyable like me! I wish you blog with full of fun things and more exciting and also I hope teacher philip will be more harder to the next term student and gave much more homework.
Bye bye blog! MISS YOU ALWAYS!!!
From: Lyda:)

No comments:

Post a Comment