Wednesday 22 June 2011

I luv blog


I really bored with the blog when the teacher give me I feel angry with him. I do not want to come to the school, I am very lazy to do project with the blog. I really hate blog because the blog make me feel headache, stress, messy. when I had project with the blog I need to find lots of opinions and I bad at with the blog, I do not know what is the blog mean, I do not know how can I good at with the blog but now everything are change very fast. Teacher give me to do the blog everyday so I had learn lots of experience with the blog. Now I know that the blog are good and important for me so, I need to read lots of book at home. learn lots of grammar and vocabulary, I go to search internet when I free as I can do. I like the blog very much and I want teacher to give me to do the blog everyday. Teacher tell me how to do and good at with the blog. I trying hard to do the blog. The blog is very good for me. I am very to study and do the blog.bye bye blog

No comments:

Post a Comment