Wednesday 22 June 2011

Bye!!My Handsome teacher...........


Hi! everybody , this is my last post at yl10 . In this post I want to tell you my feeling at yl10 . I feel very happy when I study at yl10 . Why I happy ? Because I have a good and handsome teacher with a new hair style . I like him very much because he teaching is very good and he is very friendly and kind also . Some of the teacher that I've been study before is not good like teacher "PHILIP DUCK". Why I say like this ? because when my old teacher teaching is make me very boring but when I study with teacher PHILIP it make me have feel to study and come to school .Especially he had a lot of funny game for us also . And the last word that I want to say is "You are a good teacher". Good bye teacher , good luck . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment