Sunday 19 June 2011

I don't know....I'm right or wrong?

When I were studying grade 6 I have a lot of friends but one of them I love and like the most is Nisa the girl who has long hair and smart in study.In the class I sit near her and then we're best friend.
But one day she stop talk to me with no reason I didn't know anything I wonder why she being like this?
I tried my best to talk to her again and again,I always asked her "Are you angry with me?'' or ''I'm sorry" but no answer back,she just look at me and then she talk to other friends.I think it's enough for me to do like that with her I felt so upset then I stop studied with her.
May be 6 month after I met her again in a small market near my old school then she smiled to me but when she smiled to me I felt nothing and I looked at her with cold face I didn't smile back to her I just looked at her,Till now I still don't know why she stop talk to me and why she smile to me at there time?
When someone who is your best friend do that on you what's your feeling?I stated to hate her very much even I love her very much too!
I don't regret because I think I'm not wrong I just upset.
At last thank you for reading my post and sorry If have some mistakes hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment