Wednesday 22 June 2011

Good bye my last day in the blog class


Today that is my last in the blog.This blog could do me know of information a bout some story and some thing in the world.I'm very upset about this day because blog is the good way for me to study.
In this class ,I had a lot of good friend and good teacher.he name is Philip. he is very good teacher i like to study with him some time he is funny .All the student who have study with him say''he is very good teacher and they like teacher so much''.He teacher English are very good .
In this class i had a lot of friend to do happy .Every one can know a bout my life already ,My life was very boring at math,morning math,afternoon math ,to night math....But in this class can to my life not much boring.
So every one can come to study at ACE school don't for got teacher Philip.....

No comments:

Post a Comment