Monday 20 June 2011

My Dream


Last night, I dreamed that I lived in the palace and wore the princess clothes. I was very wonder why I stayed over there and why I wore the princess clothes.
Suddenly, I saw a king that came next to me and called me as his daughter. After that, I thought he was my father. I saw that the queen stood next to him with her young baby. I knew that she was my mother and the baby was my younger brother. The king told me that I had to marry with a prince at another palace. To my surprise I saw he was handsome and I fell in love with him. He was friendly and kind. My father said that we had to get married soon because he wanted his country to have a good relationship with the prince's country. One day, the prince took me to go to his palace and he wanted me to meet his father. When I arrived at his palace I felt excited and interesting with his palace. When we stayed together, I felt very happy and he always gave a good things for me. He told me that next day was the day that we would get married. I wanted to marry with him as soon as possible. Next day was arrived we are very happy. He told me that he wanted to have a lot of children when I heard this I felt very shy and excited because I wanted to have children soon too. When I was dreaming, my mother woke me up and I felt so bad because I wanted my dream to go on.
Finally, I wish that if I have a husband I want him to be the same prince as in my dream because he always gives me good advice. Today, if I have a dream I wish that I will see him again.
See you later........... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment