Tuesday 21 June 2011

My Best Teacher that I Have Ever Met

I would like to talk about the best teacher at ACE. My teacher is a good teacher, he never angry,shout and blame to the students. He always helps his students when they need a help. He always cares about his students. When I do not understand the grammar, he explain it to me. If I still do not understand he take another idea to explain it to me again. He makes me proud of myself. During his class, he tells a joke while he is explaining something because he wants to keep his students awake and listen to him. I like my teacher very much. He always encourages me when I make mistake or worry about my exam. He tells me to study more and he tells me how to be a good student. He enables me to do what ever I want, he is never angry with me. He tells me to smile everyday and do not have to worry about my score. He makes me happy when I am sad; he always helps me or gives me lots of good advice. He has lots of teaching experince. He tries very hard when he explains something to me, so I quickly understand it. He smiles everyday and he is always on time. Sometime, I know that he is really tired to teach us but he never complains at all. I am really happy that I study with him and I want him to teach me next semester. I hope that I can study with him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment