Wednesday 22 June 2011

Teacher, hope to see you again!

Today is my last day here in YL 10 class. No more posts would be written by me anymore. But i won't be sad or unhappy. Because i have done as much as i could. At first, I felt unhappy and stressful because of my posts. I had to think about the stories and interesting titles. And also i hated writing, didn't want to do it anymore.

But now i understand i have learnt many things as my teacher have taught me. I wrote about 1 or 2 stories at home almost everyday. My writing improved a lot. I loved writing! I could not believe myself. That's all because i tried hard and because of my teacher. He is the best teacher i have learnt with. He's kind, helpful and serious. I really like him and my class.

Next week, I couldn't write any posts again and won't study with my teacher again. But it's okay. Because i have studied many things. Good bye blog! Good bye teacher! Hope to see you at the end of the class everyday next term. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment