Monday 20 June 2011

The strange dream in my life,but it was very interesting

It was the best dream that I met in my life and it was very interesting dream too.. and maybe I dreamt about it for last two years. In the last two years I always stay at my house alone on sunday and afraid the ghost so much , especially I always 'hold a stick and take a knife . because I worry that thief will go to my house and then steal something and after that kill me .you know what is the time that I don't worry and always happy. The time that I never worried and always happy is the time my family stay with me or go for a walk.
One day my parents came from worked so fast and my grandparents came from worked too.. . when I finished the lunch with my family . I feel very tired and felt in asleep immediately and then I began to dreamt and the dream was happened liked that.
" In that dream I saw my hip has small scar and it look like a heart and colur is black the scar was very special. If we have this scar we could change the time , could go somewhere fastly and needn't to use car or airplane and could saw the ghost,especially you could have a strong magic, if we want to go to the hell or heaven.we just use 5000riel and then jump into it . at the first time I thought that just only me that have got the scar,but my brother and my cousin have it too, although my brother just have only red scar, so he couldn't use magic and if he want to go to the hell or heaven he must use 10000riel.One day three of us decided to went to the hell and we saw a lot of ghosts and they came to welcome us and took us travelled around the hell when we finished to visited the hell.we continue to came back to the past by used my magic when I came back to the past i saw my last house and i saw my grandparents , my aunt , my uncle and my parents were counting a lot of money outside the house when i saw like this I asked them why they did like this .they just sait it is no problem and then I asked them "where is sopheaktra?".my mum said that ""sopheaktra went to school since 2 o'clock ", so me , my brother and my aunt decided to came back to the present when we arrived at the present we went to asked my parents , my grandparents, my aunt and my uncle ,but they said that they don't know who met them at the past.
Oh!no the dream was cut off when I heard my brother asked me to woke up and he said you have slept 22 hours you know and now you should got up and then we went to kompong soam . I think that It was a strange , but it was very happy.because I could use trick , but for everybody. Please write the comment to me and enjoyed with me think about my dream . bye bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment