Wednesday 22 June 2011

No Blog Again!!!!!!


In this term we have done a lot of blog.I'm very enjoy it but I done it not too much as I want.My teacher is very great he always gave enough time to do the blog in class and he also let us to do it at home.

I think the blog that I do is improve my writing and it makes me have a good imagination.I wish that the next class will enjoy it like me.Also the blog that we do we can know our mistakes when somebody have comments to us that point is very improve our English.More than this I very like my friend too they are very kind and helpful,they also never have an argue in the class.I think this YL10 is very excellent class also the teacher is very friendly to us.I very like this class and I never forget this class forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment