Wednesday 22 June 2011

Good bye blog good bye my teacher





Hello ! Everybody this is my last blog in Young Learner 10 with my teacher Phillip . He has give a very good tittle when we go on the blog every time in the class . This is my last blog so I would write the best one . I like writing the blog very much . I like go on the internet very much . I also like my teacher He is always make us happy , have fun and he have teach us new thing . I was so happy that I can study with the teacher that I like the most . He never give us lots of homework but just 2 or 3 pages a week . I can improve more writing and speaking when I study with him . He have good experience .

I like do the post very much because I can tell what something like what would we do about it or how do we know that ....... . I have do 7 blogs on the Internet already but the most one that my teacher like is "The cooking man" First I thought that this story is very hard but it is very easy for me . I think that the last blog that called "Good bye blog Good bye my teacher " is good as ''The cooking man ''

This is the lasting that i want to say that I want to study with my YL10 teacher when I go up and go on the blog every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment