Monday 20 June 2011

My Best Friend

My best friend name is Danin. She always helps me to get the thing that I want. But she often tells me that I should be self-reliant because when I turn to 25 years old, I will have my own family and I cannot live with her forever. When I heard this I feel very lonely because I want to live with her forever. Nin is friendly and polite. When I do not understand about something, she always explains it to me. when I feel sad, she always make me happy, and she tells me do not be sad. When I live near her, she always make me warm and happy. When I was young I used to tell her that when I earned the money, I would buy many thing that she wanted. I told her that I wanted to be an accountant but my mother disagree with me. She wanted me to be a doctor. She said that the doctor would earn a lot of money but accountant cannot earn a lot of money. Nin told me that I can take my decision or my mother's decision, but she said that I should take my mother's decision.She told me that when I get older I will live in easy life if I earn a lot of money . I think it is good for me but I do not like to be a doctor. I want to learn Chinese but my mother take me to learn French. I do not know why her idea is different from mine. I know that my mother is not bad and she always gives me good advice. Nin said all the mothers do not want children to be a bad person. They want their children to be good at all.

Finally, I wish that my mother take me to learn Chinese and I want to say that I like my best friend very much because she always gives me good advice.
Thank you to read my post if you like it please comment to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment