Wednesday 22 June 2011

My feeling to the blog



Since I have studied at yl10 I felt that It was very happy with the lessons and the blogs.This term was the first time for me do the blogs, I never do it before. My friend told me that It is very happy when I do that, She said that It likes I do writing, But I said I don't like writing.But now By i think blog is very good and it can improve my writing to be better. I really like it so much, I also want to do it more because It is make me feel very happy. Before When I just had the computer and the internet, I thought It is nothing to do with that, just play only facebook or sometimes check something, It was very boring for me, But when I studied at Yl10 The teacher said that we need to do the blogs, so since then i had one more website for me to play on the computer and internet. This website is very interested.

Untill now I had been doing for 13 blogs. I felt very very excited and very interest on it. Although It is difficult to think of the text,Still i like it very much. I hope that next team I can do it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment