Wednesday 22 June 2011

Goodbye Yl10 Blog

In this blog, I can learn many of things. Especially, i can improve my writing skill. I mean whole class in Yl10, they are really enjoyed in writing in the blog. Sometime it help us to relax too. Because we can make up a story to make us feel fresh.

Nonetheless, my writing now is better than before. That all u should be thank to my teacher. He always correct my mistakes and give me advice to make my writing better. Study with him, all my classmates are really enjoyed and relax.

I hope next term, i will meet a teacher that understand well about the student like him.

At last, I wish all my classmates including me good luck, study hard, especially, successful in life...

ANd my homeroom teacher Mr.PHillip wish you all the best. ~.^

No comments:

Post a Comment