Saturday 18 June 2011

Shopping Center Robbery

You were shopping in a shopping center one day when you saw a robbery.."My diamond necklace........my necklace......." the middle-age screamed at the knife wielding robber. The robber ran towards my direction and I managed to get a good look at him. He had a long and ugly scar on his right cheek. There was a huge mole on his chin that was difficult to missed. As he was armed, I did not dare go after him.

Within minutes of the robbery, police arrived at the scene and cordoned off the shopping center. Police dogs prowled the narrow corners of the large shopping center and tried to locate the robber. However, it was to no avail. Before leaving, the police interviewed me and they thanked me for my cooperation..

One week later, I received a call from the police station.. The police sought my help to identify the robber in an 'identification parade'. I'm gladly obliged. On the day of the 'identification parade', which had a little glass panel on the wall. It was a one-way mirror. Hence, the suspects would not be able to see me but I could see them. Within seconds, one by one the suspects entered. Each was holding a large bored with and identification number across their chest.

"Take your time and let me know if you can identify the robber,"the police officer said. One by one, I studies their facial features. The mole and the scar confirmed my suspicion.

"That man...........number 8," I said calmly and confidently. "Positive?" the officer asked. "Positive,"I answered. I had identified the robber correctly. He was finally sentenced to two years in jail.

Thank you for your reading! And sorry for my mistakes.. Bye Bye..)

No comments:

Post a Comment