Wednesday 15 June 2011

A very bad and meant teacher.


2 years ago in my last school I made my teacher angry because she was meant not pretty kind but sometimes she was very helpful. On Friday my friends and I was very angry at her we asked her to play some games in the class which is good for our study but she didn't accepted it. She said we had to study a lot today. I was told her that today is Friday which is for fun. Our last teacher name's Larry he always let us played games on Friday but my other teacher said and yelled at me very loud and she said very loudly: I am your new teacher since last week so you are my students you should be respect me and now larry is now a principle. Everyone still not give up and still talked to her but now she get very angry and I told my friend to stop it for a second. About 2 minutes the bell was bell then we went outside of the room.

In the break time we had an idea. We went on to tell the principle and tell everything. After we told the principle he called my teacher out and told about her. I with my friends discussed together and said when teacher Larry was our teacher he was never meant to us and he sometimes agreed with our idea. After we discussed we dicided to go to the principle room and see my teacher is also yelled to the principle. The room wasn't shutted and we heard everything my teacher said: they was asking to play games and I didn't accept it ! what's the point? Larry said the point is you should let them play games at least one or two times a week but in this week you didn't played anything. After a few minutes teacher Larry told his assistant to go on with the students. The bell was ring again and we started to go to the class.

After we got their we saw our assistant stood outside the door and waited for us. We knew her. She said we should waited outside of the room until your teacher is came back. We waited outside and a very long. Our assistant said we should said sorry when your teacher is got back. After she got back we said sorry to the teacher but we wasn't happy Our teacher let us to go to the classroom and then she also said sorry to us and let us played some game for 15 minutes. Also everyone were very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment