Wednesday 15 June 2011

Worse Day

Today is my first day to the school. But i didn't know what time does the class start. So i be late in for class on my first day. When i arrive the school, it seem really quiet nobody around, the school was too silent. It seem like the whole school was only me here.

When i walked slowly up on the stair to found my classroom, the room no.1.23. Maybe i couldn't find. i just walked around the floor for 10minutes. But i still couldn't found that class. Suddenly, i met a man, that was walked toward me. And he Shouted:'' What are u doing here?" I answered: " I finding my classroom, don't u see? I found it now."

When i entered the class, all the students that were in the class were too busy. Nobody notice about me. Although I asked them if there anyone sit here. But nobody answered me. So i just find myself the place to sit. When i found the sit then i just put my bag and the books on the desk. Unfortunately, our teacher was arrive. Oh No..!! He was the man that i just meet outside the classroom. Oh My God!! Will he still notice me?? I though in my mind.

Unfortunately, he checked the attendance. He was calling all the students name that was in the class. I the new student in the class, so my name was at the last of the list. When he called my name i was standing up and answering him politely. Then he was looking at me up and down. And he asked me " Are you the student that just met outside the class?" I replied "Yes Mr." Now he started to stared at me. Then he increase his voice and started to blame me, about begin impolite to him. He started over again and again. But i really can't keep my temper down. So.. I just shouted back to him, that "How can that sir is a teacher? Just looking at your cloth the same as the cleaner uniform." He really angry with me right now. I can't explained it. After blaming me for a minutes. He have no more choice to punish me. So he just send me to the principal. Then principal asking me why i being impolite to the teacher. I really don't know how to do. I just tell him all the things that i have done. Then the Principal is warning me, and he said this is the first time and also the last time for me too. If i do it again i will be fire by the school. And he punish me to clean the class for a week.

Now I really regret for all the things that i did to my teacher. And i don't even commit my mistakes, always have a millions of reasons. i really want to said sorry to my teacher. So i went back to my class and looking for my teacher. He was there in the class, then i walked toward him and Say sorry to him, ask him to forgive me. I promise that i won't made him angry anymore. He told me that he gave me another chance to prove all my mistakes. I really happy that he forgiving me.


However, you did anything wrong, if u really want to corrected it all from your heart. You will have chance to do it. But don't waste too much chance. You treasure your chance..

No comments:

Post a Comment