Wednesday 15 June 2011

Angry day of my Teacher


On day I had made my teacher angry. i didn't want to made him angry but it was my bad day in my life. When he came into class and then he started to angry with me because I made a mess in the class.

Before his class i had a terrible anger with my friend so i throw all my paper on the floor. I try to got a help form my friend to help to clean it up. But no one care a bout this. i had got a punishment with the head teacher. The head teacher told my teacher that "you can punish him what ever you like" Then I came back into class and asked me to stand for one leg in the corner of my room. He said "He will told my parent that i had got a trouble with the head teacher again". I said to him that "Please don't tell my parent about that, they will have a bad temper." All my friend want to help me but they couldn't because the teacher warn them if they try to help me again they also stand in the corner with me.

I almost cry at that they but i try to stopped it. i through if i cried i will be embarrass. at the end i tried to told him that i had got a problem with my friend, so i did like that. He didn't care of my alibi. I tried to explain again and again. When the class ended he blamed me. While he blamed he called my parent to school to talk to him. He said to parent about my mistake that i have don't. There was one point that i interested he said that i had never don't my homework. Suddenly i said teacher"Don't u a word in my mouth".

When i arrived home i tried to explained to my parent. Then my parent understand why i had to did this. And i Promised to my parent that i will never do this again. All in all i would like to say again that i never make a mess again....

No comments:

Post a Comment