Wednesday 15 June 2011

My great teacher



If you want to made your teacher like you, remember don't make your teacher feel bad at you or thinking something bad for you. Like me too, one day I made my teacher angry because i didn't finished his homework because i was very busy at my house he though that i tried to make him angry, but i never though to do that and it just my bad day too.

That day when my teacher came in to class i didn't know because i was talked with my friend at the back of me. The other students were stood up for him. He saw me not stood and than he came to my table and asked me " why you aren't stand up?" I said "sorry to him'' than he worked to other table. A few minute later he asked the students to take the homework to him. All the students took the homework to, but only two or three students didn't got homework to him included me too. He asked about their homework and they said they forgot to did it. Than he asked me ''what about you where was your homework?'' I answered to him that I was so very busy at the my house. He asked what i was busy about that is important that my homework? I said that" yesterday my grandma and my aunt's family and me went to the water fall then while we were eating dinner my cousin was called to my aunt and told that my uncle was had an accident. So while i came back i just went to the hospital and maybe 11:00 my grandma told my to take me and cousins to go back home because tomorrow we have to go to study at the morning then i arrived at 11:30. So it time for me to slept and also i was very tired too." Than my teacher was gave me to stand one leg and the corner of the class for 2 hour with my friends. I was very angry to him why he very bad like this.I wasn't standing like he told. Those students came out from the table and stood one leg at the corner of class. All my classmate looked at me, included my teacher too. Then he ask me"why you aren't came to stand there?''. I'm not wrong and I never though that I don't want to do homework, but it just an accident happened with my uncle, so I can't do homework'' I said. He asked me against "you stand there or not?" He shouted a loudly sound at me and his face looked very angry. I feel very bad, but I wanted to win his feeling and I though I will argue with him if I continued to make him upset.'' I told you about my cause that made me can't do homework why you aren't pardon my mistake , I alway do homework every day , it is my first time for me that i don't do homework". My teacher feeling very strong he wasn't said anything to me and he just asked me to stand against and against. Even though I told about my problem. I really misunderstanding about him. I wanted to know why he he do like that. Next he came to my table and let me to stand there with my friends. I wanted to cry, but I though if I cried I will I will embarrass than I stand one leg, so I walked and stand one leg for 2 hour. I really angry him.

One day even I know about my teacher why he did like that? I was going to the library near my house. I saw a really interested book. The title of the book is "who is the teacher?" I took it from the bookcase and read it for 1an half hour. The information that I get is the teacher is our second parents who gave us all about the education and care about your studying. like some parents said that" If the children good because of their family good, but if their children bad because of the teacher bad". So who wrong?. The teacher is wrong when their children bad.I know that why my teacher do like that because if he pardoned me because of some cause, how about the students feel. Do they feel bad or good? If I was pardoned by my teacher ,he worried that other students will do like me in one day because they hate homework very much. They just told some cause or problem to my teacher if he don't pardon them, they will asked how about me, why he wasn't let me to be punished, even they had the reason have that make them can't do homework.He know I wasn't wrong, but he wanted to make thee students know that he never though who smarter than someone. All students in the class are his students no one not his students. When I know why he did like that I feel very interesting. I think if I see him at one day I will admire him about his reason to make students scary him and I want to say sorry to him too.

Thank for your reading and apologize for my mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment