Wednesday 15 June 2011

My Class Fault

last week at Khmer school I made my teacher angry.In my class their are a lot of student talking in class while the teacher explaining .And the teacher angry me and my friend from that day.Until now my teacher didn't talk all classmate she just came to my class write the lesson, don't talk to someone in my and call to my parent and my friend parent when I talking in class.How can I made my teacher feel better my class?

Now she came to teach my class me and all my friend silent and listen to her.When her saw me and my friend silent her started to explain the lesson.Next time when she came to teach at my class she smile and teaching sometime she tell my class some joke.All my classmate wanted to say Sorry to her but they afraid to say to say that word.Now when she came to my class she very happy to teach.

Before my teacher went to told other teacher that my class is very bored to teach then the other teacher came and told my class that your class is very bored to teach.Me and my friend heard that they stop talking while the teacher teaching and be a good class in school.Sometime my teacher feel bad came to my class shouted to all student or sometime fight me and my friend.she fight student because the student talking when she explain and didn't do homework.

Sometime went I came to school late she didn't gave go to office to get yellow card.Before when I came to class late she always gave me go to office to got a yellow card.In my school everyone afraid to got yellow card because if you got one yellow card minus 10 mark from your score.

At all, I want to tell all student please don't do as my class because that is not a good action when the teacher explain.Please don't do this at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment